Aims and Mission Statement
We want Clarendon School to be a place of learning for everyone where,
- All pupils are supported and challenges to achieve their full potential in their academic, social, creative, personal, physical and moral development.
- All pupils can grow in confidence and become as independent as possible.
- All pupils and adults make a positive contribution to the school and the wider community and in which they are valued as individuals.
We aim to provide:
- A nurturing, safe and well-resourced environment;
- Consistently excellent, engaging and enjoyable teaching and learning opportunities for all;
- A broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of our pupils;
- Opportunities for pupils to have a life-long learning, growing independence and to be valued members of society.
Everyone has a right to be respected and value
- Everyone in the school has a right to be listened to and taken seriously
- Everyone has the right to get on and work, without distraction or disturbance.
- Everyone has a right to be safe and unafraid.
- Everyone has a right to be treated kindly.
- Everyone has a right to have an enjoyable breaktime
- Everyone has a right to have their property respected.