Aims and Mission Statement
We want Clarendon School to be a place of learning for everyone where,
- all pupils are supported and challenged to achieve their full potential in their academic, social, creative, personal, physical and moral development.
- all pupils can grow in confidence and become as independent as possible.
- all pupils and adults make a positive contribution to the school and the wider community and in which they are valued as individuals.
We aim to provide
- a nurturing, safe and well-resourced environment.
- consistently excellent, engaging and enjoyable teaching and learning opportunities for all.
- a broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of our pupils.
- opportunities for pupils to have life-long learning, growing independence and to be valued members of society.
Everyone Has a right to be respected and valued
- Everyone in the school has a right to be listened to and taken seriously.
- Everyone has the right to get on and work, without distraction or disturbance.
- Everyone has a right to be safe and unafraid.
- Everyone has a right to be treated kindly.
- Everyone has a right to have an enjoyable breaktime.
- Everyone has a right to have their property respected.
Primary Centre School Rules
At Clarendon Primary we:
Are kind to each other
Keep our hands, feet and objects to ourselves
Listen to adults and do what they ask
Use nice words to each other
Work as a team